“A favorite spot for a drink”

Horn's Gaslight Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
MI
“A favorite spot for a drink”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I can't say I've eaten a meal here lately, but I sure like their bar. It's comfortable to sit and lean against the rounded wood edging, and the bartenders I've encountered here are friendly and attentive. When I visited Horn's a few years ago during a slow rainy day in May, the bartender on duty was, shall we say, very generous with his pour when I ordered a bracing shot of Grand Marnier to warm my bones. Well, that made me a fan for life, and I always return here for a nip or two when visiting the island no matter what the time of year. I dropped in just a few days ago in late October and the vibe was pretty much the same... a relaxing place to kick back and chill for a while, with no pressure to vacate your barstool anytime soon.

Canton, Ohio
“The menu is eclectic and the food is excellent”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We ordered fish tacos which were excellent. The server was a little inattentive. But the food was good. It was end of season and many of the restaurants had already closed. We lucked out.

Chicago, Illinois
“live music”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

always great live music, food and drinks.
best bands on the island with the crowds to match.
$5 cover worth the expense,

Visited July 2012
1 Thank island_goat
lovells
“wasn't the best”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

server was melancholy, silverware was grotesque, and the food wasn't all that good for the price. With so many places near by i will be skipping this place next time.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Lunch with atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My friends and I had a lovely lunch at Horn's! I had a burger which was exceptionally large and extremely tasty. Another plus was the price which was very reasonable considering the restaurant's perfect location on Huron Street. I LOVED the decor!