“Thank you, Trip Advisor!”

Chuck Wagon of Mackinac
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We are the smallest restaurant on Mackinac at twelve feet wide and forty feet long. We use fresh ingredients and have food delivered everyday.You can watch the cook/owner Don prepare your breakfast or lunch right in front of you.
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Thank you, Trip Advisor!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Tried this tiny restaurant based on the reviews on TA, and would have to say their hamburgers/cheeseburgers are among the best I've tasted (and I thought mine were the best!). I had the regular cheeseburger, which was excellent. It is served on a pretzel dough bun with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and onion (omitted in my case on request) with pickle slices and chips on the side.

Michigan
“Eggscelent breakfast sandwich”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very popular, only open for breakfast and lunch, but definitely worth the wait- and there usually is one!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, fast service”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We've visited the Chuck Wagon several times over the years, usually for breakfast. Yesterday we had lunch and I'll have to agree with the statement 'best burger on the island.' We sat at the counter and watched the chef prepare the burgers and sandwiches for the lunch crowd. That in itself was impressive - he never stopped moving!!

But the treat was the burger. It was so hot off the grill, I actually had to let it sit for a minute before I could eat it! My wife's sandwich was equally good.

The Chuck Wagon is a long, narrow restaurant and has a diner feel. The locals tend to eat there, so that's always a good sign that the food is good. There is sometimes a wait since it is not a large place.

If you're in the mood for a hearty breakfast or tasty burger, I recommend it!

• Visited June 2013
Plymouth, Michigan
“Cute place for breakfast”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Chuck Wagon is very charming. It reminded me of an old fashioned dinner. There are a few 2 person tables, counter seating, and a larger table in the back. Our family of 4 had breakfast and ate at the couter. We thought the prices were very budget friendly, the food was good, and the service was good as well. Would definately eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“The BIG yummy burger!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Heard rumors about this place, so stopped in for lunch to see what it was all about. I like that it was small with only a few tables and a counter, so felt very diner-esk. Ordered the "Rattlesnake" burger based on the server's recommendation for a first timer. It was on a pretzel bun...yum...and was piled high of meat and cheese. Great flavor and couldn't put it down. I think I surprised her when she came back to check if I was doing ok, because she chuckled when she saw that I was pretty much done. Laid back atmosphere and perfect for an easy in and out lunch. Very friendly staff, and possibly the best burger on the island.