“Awesome burgers. friendly small lunch counter place!”

Chuck Wagon of Mackinac
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are the smallest restaurant on Mackinac at twelve feet wide and forty feet long. We use fresh ingredients and have food delivered everyday.You can watch the cook/owner Don prepare your breakfast or lunch right in front of you.
Brimley, Michigan
“Awesome burgers. friendly small lunch counter place!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Great local spot, seasonal like most on the Island. I would recommend for reasonable, fresh quality lunch or breakfast. I stop in when I am their sand have always had great food and a friendly welcome...

Woodstock, Illinois
“Neat atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stopped in for a quick breakfast and weren't disappointed! It's a tiny little place that serves up a good meal. You can tell it's a favorite stop for many people as it's always packed.

• Visited June 2013
“Quick and fast breakfast”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a quick and simple breakfast. Nothing flashy but good. Tried to go for lunch the day before to try the famous burger but didn't want to wait in line.

Ashland, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply delicious!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

After reading positive reviews, my fiance and I went to The Chuck Wagon for breakfast. I had never been in a restaurant quite like this before. The place was absolutely packed, and the space itself was very small, but I didn't feel cramped. We ate at the bar and got front row seats to watch the cook do his magic. I have never seen food prepared so quickly and efficiently! We were amazed. I had the Mackinac Breakfast Burrito and my fiance had the Tex Mex breakfast burrito. Both were outstanding, and trust me, we know our breakfast burritos! The salsa was fresh, the cheese inside the burrito was perfectly melted, and the tortilla was soft and chewy. Perfection. We will be back when we get married on The Island this August for sure!!

1 Thank CCandMonster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good burgers.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Wife had the plain grilled cheese and loved all the cheese. I had a burger and loved the pretzel bun. The burger was certainly not a frozen patty and was cooked just right. Definitely stop if you need a quick inexpensive good burger.

Visited June 2013