“Cheap, quick, and tasty”

Chuck Wagon of Mackinac
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are the smallest restaurant on Mackinac at twelve feet wide and forty feet long. We use fresh ingredients and have food delivered everyday.You can watch the cook/owner Don prepare your breakfast or lunch right in front of you.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Cheap, quick, and tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped in for breakfast during an overnight stay on the Island. We sat at the bar, were promptly given menus, served our drinks, and our food came soon after. I ordered the breakfast sandwich with ham (yum) and my boyfriend ordered pancakes (hard to find good restaurant pancakes, but these were quite good.) We were in and out in about 30 minutes. I would definitely go back. The only slight issue I could see with this place is that it's a VERY small diner atmosphere, where in the summer months could get very crowded and irritating.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great food - friendly staff - perfect location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Amazing food served in unique combinations (like grilled cheddar cheese sandwich with crisp smoky bacon, chipotle aioli and Granny Smith apple slices - outstanding!). Wish I lived closer so I could go back soon! And located right in the heart of Main St, close to the ferry docks. Definitely a great choice!

Springfield, Illinois
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

We had the rattlesnake burgers and they were great. Friendly staff and good food for a good price. They closed mid to late afternoon, so get there for lunch.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Drove Six Hours for another Burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just returned home from another wonderful time on Mackinac Island. Went for 3 days over the holiday weekend and went to Chuck Wagon 3 times! Twice for burgers and once for breakfast before return trip home. We crave these burgers and are already looking for a return trip! Don, Sharon, Chantel and Patty are friendly, fast and AWESOME when it comes to food and service! They do not disappoint! Cannot wait till we visit again!

“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

This was my first time coming to the island and the only reason I came to eat here was from the good reviews from trip advisor and yes its exactly how they describe it! I personally love portillos burgers and haven't found anyone that beats them until now!!! Yes!! I tried I believe the rattlesnake burger , it has chipotle sauce and jalapeño peppers OMG its awesome awesome !!!! It tastes so fresh like at home burgers. It tastes like no other !! You have to go eat here you won't regret it!

1 Thank Smiles024