“Drove Six Hours for another Burger!”

Chuck Wagon of Mackinac
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are the smallest restaurant on Mackinac at twelve feet wide and forty feet long. We use fresh ingredients and have food delivered everyday.You can watch the cook/owner Don prepare your breakfast or lunch right in front of you.
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just returned home from another wonderful time on Mackinac Island. Went for 3 days over the holiday weekend and went to Chuck Wagon 3 times! Twice for burgers and once for breakfast before return trip home. We crave these burgers and are already looking for a return trip! Don, Sharon, Chantel and Patty are friendly, fast and AWESOME when it comes to food and service! They do not disappoint! Cannot wait till we visit again!

There are newer reviews for Chuck Wagon of Mackinac

Reviewed May 26, 2012

This was my first time coming to the island and the only reason I came to eat here was from the good reviews from trip advisor and yes its exactly how they describe it! I personally love portillos burgers and haven't found anyone that beats them until now!!! Yes!! I tried I believe the rattlesnake burger , it has chipotle sauce and jalapeño peppers OMG its awesome awesome !!!! It tastes so fresh like at home burgers. It tastes like no other !! You have to go eat here you won't regret it!

1  Thank Smiles024
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We ate here two mornings. The food is excellent and service is great. It's nice to have a place to get great food at a great price!

Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

I love the Chuckwagon. I have eaten here about 10 times during my two weeks of being on Mack Island. They have so many burgers to pick from and the grillmaster does a fabulous job!! Quick service at a good price. Definitely the best burgers in town. (I recommend the rattlesnake burger)

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We always enjoy eating at the Chuckwagon. They serve good quality food in an extremely efficient manner. It's a tiny space and everyone makes the most of their moves. Servers are really friendly and they cooperate very well. It's fun to watch their operation!