Review Highlights
Old fashioned haunted house

Reviewed September 9, 2018
Kara R
via mobile
A great step back in time

Reviewed August 21, 2018
Paul S

All reviews static displays all ages scary fright figures island
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We absolutely loved this place! It is reasonably priced, and you get to go through at your own pace. We took our time to really take in some of the creations inside... and there is some fantastic original work in there! Everything is well maintained and cared for. The staff really cares about that place and how it is presented. I was really impressed. There are some good effective scares, but it is not so scary that I wouldn't take a child in.
This is pure Americana at its finest. If you are a lover of roadside attractions and dark rides- This is a must visit!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We go here everytime we're on the island....its $7.50 per person and takes about 10-15 minutes. It's just for giggles...every so often something will go bump, or make a creepy noise. Otherwise walking around a very dark maze of weird displays. Always good for a laugh and a few screams.

1  Thank Kara R
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I visited this place when I was a teenager and now I have teenagers. A throwback spook house with static displays, dark hallways and plenty of jump scares. Very enjoyable for all ages.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

This is definitely not like a rwgular haunted house. This is more fun then scary. I still screamed morw towards the end of it though. I wound up scaring the group in front if us when I did! Lol. It's definitely a place to check out! I will definitely come back and do this again the next time we come back to the Island. Thanks for the fun! -from Jackson MI

Reviewed August 17, 2018

This is a 10 to 15 minute old-school haunted house type set-up - the type I would have loved as a kid 40 years ago. It is great for kids about aged 6-13. Younger, they'd get too scared usually. Older would find it boring and finish quickly. Realize it is a tourist trap type place - spending a fair amount of money for a short stint. Glad we did it; but nothing spectacular.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Great haunted house none like it in Michigan, be prepared to be startled, frightened, anxious, and a little claustrophobic!! Must see!!

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

If you like having fun then this is the place, dont expect to much and youll come out laughing and giggling.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Don’t waste your time. Tourist trap and not the least bit scary or entertaining. You walk past wax figures behind glass and at the end a guy growls at you in the dark.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We ran out of the theater screaming. It was scary and fun. Felt safe and not too adult for my preteen and teen.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to go. Staff was extremely friendly. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so finding this place in the middle of summer was mind blowing.