“Highly Recommend this Tour”
Review of Haunts of Mackinac

Haunts of Mackinac
Ranked #6 of 12 Tours in Mackinac Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Haunts of Mackinac offers a variety of walking tours for those interested in history, legends, and ghost stories. Join us on an adventure into the unknow. One of our stops on the tour is Mission Point Resort as featured on Syfy Channel's Ghost Hunters.
Michigan
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Highly Recommend this Tour”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Although, we didn't see any ghosts, this tour was awesome! The guide shared interesting stories of the hauntings at many of the hotels and other areas. It was so interesting that I even bought the book the next day.

3 Thank Sitarra

Kissimmee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great haunted tour”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Did the tour on June 3, 2014 for the fourth time with students from our high School. Kimberly was our tour guide for the third time and once again did a great job. Even though it was new for students she always manages to come up with new information for those that have done it before. If you go to the island and are going to be there overnight be sure to take this tour. I have also done the midnight tour and it was even better than the earlier one. If you do the tour ask that you do the one that Kimberly is doing. :)

3 Thank Thomas M
Terrace Park, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Tour!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My brother, his new wife, and I went on the history tour yesterday and it was so fun! Chloe was a wonderful tour guide and seemed like a very enthusiastic employee. As an employee on the island myself, I appreciated learning more about the history of the island and will now heavily recommend taking this tour to our customers and hope to take the other tours some time this summer! Thanks for a fun night!

3 Thank isavlewi44
Flat Rock, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The #1 thing to do on Mackinac Island!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is the must do thing on the island!!! Todd and His team are highly knowledgable of the Paranormal and the "Spirits" that inhibit the island. Our guide was fantastic and took us back in time based on her wardrobe and intrigued our large group with the stories and experiences . It was down right awesome to take part in a small ghost hunt on our tour of the the theater that "Scy-Fy's TAPS; ghost hunters" once filmed and investigated after. If you like historical tours then consider booking this a bonus for that as well...Todd and his team do it all !

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Ryan S
Tarentum, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Ghost hunting”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a great time. We did the 10 to midnight tour. 5/10/14 . I love all things paranormal. So this was fun for me. We even did some ghost hunting at Mission Point. Just like the syfy show ghost hunters. Our tour guide Kimberly did a great job explaining local history and telling stories about the island. Make sure u are staying on the island. The Tour Takes Place After the last ferry leaves.

3 Thank jaycubsmom