“Yum”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Reviewed June 11, 2014

They advertise as the best fudge on the Island, as most places do :-), but this fudge was better than the other fudge place I tried. I also appreciate the free samples which helped me decide on what I wanted.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I'm not a fudge eater but walking by this place while they were making fresh fudge drew me in. I bought some of the chocolate pecan fudge and chocolate coved Oreos and OMG so delicious. I am a fudge lover now but only for Joann's fudge.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

So we picked five! I guess the Northerners call folks like us "fudgies" because of our affinity for the sweets they offer. They can call me what they like as long as they keep serving up the fudge! We selected the Turtle, Double Chocolate Sea Salt, Cookie Crunch, Panuche and Chocolate and Peanut Butter. No matter what you choose, I don't think you will be disappointed. This is seriously good!!!

1  Thank cmfug8
Reviewed June 4, 2014

JoAnn's will always be my number one fudge shop. They have the best fudge and candies around. The service and price is also wonderful!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We bought some fudge and loved all of it. The Orange and Dark Chocolate Cherry Walnut fudge is to die for good!

1  Thank WorldTravelerP