“Had a hotel coupon”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Beaverton, Michigan
“Had a hotel coupon”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Really good. The vanilla was a little too sweet. Quick courteous service. Sugar lovers delight. Good locations.

Visited September 2013

Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
“I concur that this is the best fudge on the island!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I will admit that I had more than a few samples of fudge on the island, and I agree with others that this was the best! My favorite was the dark chocolate/carmel/sea salt! We brought some back for friends, and they loved it as well!

• Visited July 2013
Wisconsin
“Best fudge on the island”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

First time on the island and we tried a couple different fudge places but Joanns was the best. Had the sea salt carmel and it was creamy and soft, even the second day. They give you huge sample pieces too!

• Visited September 2013
Kentwood, MI
“mmmm dark chocolate with salted caramel”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

So sad we've finished our box! We should have gotten more! Great fudge! Not gritty, not burnt, but soft and great flavors, well-balanced.

Visited August 2013
Fort Wayne, IN
“The most amazing fudge I've tasted. Moist and Delicious!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

After a long day trip on the island we tried a few samples from the other fudge shops and even bought some from another store. We settled. None of them were really what I was craving.

I wanted a soft moist sea salt caramel dark chocolate fudge. We weren't going to another shop but happened to walk past Joann's. dragging my boyfriend in yet another fudge shop.

I instantly regretted not going there first. All the fudge glistened in the window. You could see it was so soft, fresh, and moist. I only allowed myself to try the sea salt caramel dark chocolate fudge. It was amazing!!! Holy moly. Super yummy.
The serving staff was great. I really wanted to get the fudge but was torn since I already bought a lesser fudge elsewhere. She understood the dilemma and offered to sell me a half a slice for $3.50. SOLD.
The fudge didn't last long. I regret I didn't try more of their fudge and I regret I didn't buy loads to take home with me. This fudge is one of the highlights of my trip.

• Visited September 2013