“mmmm dark chocolate with salted caramel”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Reviewed September 7, 2013

So sad we've finished our box! We should have gotten more! Great fudge! Not gritty, not burnt, but soft and great flavors, well-balanced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After a long day trip on the island we tried a few samples from the other fudge shops and even bought some from another store. We settled. None of them were really what I was craving.

I wanted a soft moist sea salt caramel dark chocolate fudge. We weren't going to another shop but happened to walk past Joann's. dragging my boyfriend in yet another fudge shop.

I instantly regretted not going there first. All the fudge glistened in the window. You could see it was so soft, fresh, and moist. I only allowed myself to try the sea salt caramel dark chocolate fudge. It was amazing!!! Holy moly. Super yummy.
The serving staff was great. I really wanted to get the fudge but was torn since I already bought a lesser fudge elsewhere. She understood the dilemma and offered to sell me a half a slice for $3.50. SOLD.
The fudge didn't last long. I regret I didn't try more of their fudge and I regret I didn't buy loads to take home with me. This fudge is one of the highlights of my trip.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

As always, JoAnn's has the best fudge. I am a return customer for several years now. This is the first year we asked about shipping, it was so reasonable. If you love fudge, you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I reckon this place deserves its high ratings on TripAdvisor. The fudge is pretty darn good. We had a 15% off coupon from our hotel. Not sure how ubiquitous these are but might be worth looking for one.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Go here if you want great fudge, they also give samples of taffy and fudge. Always buy my fudge and taffy here.