“Great fudge and fantastic ice cream”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Got to taste and buy fudge her which was amazing and fattening, no doubt, but had to buy some to treat myself. We also had ice cream and one scoop here is actually two scoops. Was so refreshing because it was a warm evening. I had salted caramel and my wife had Michigan cherry, both amazingly good. Would truly say get one if you are on the Island.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I just went to Mackinac Island over the weekend and we visited literally every fudge shop on the island. JoAnne's Fudge is hands down the BEST. It blows all the other fudge shops out of the water. The german choclate fudge is to die for! So good!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We tried a sample at each fudge place on the island and JoAnn's was the clear favorite! Try the dark chocolate sea salt caramel fudge, it's incredible! A huge shoutout to the friendly gal that helped us with our order, too. She was so nice and accommodating. My sister and I split a 5-pack and she offered to box it up however we wanted. Great experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Okay, the fudge is outstanding...but try the English Toffee and the Peanut Brittle. Both will knock your socks off!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

In 2007 my family and I hit every fudge shop and did a comparison of all original flavor chocolate fudge. All 7 of us agreed unanimously that's JoAnn's was, and still is, the best on the island. Fresh and creamy goodness. Don't come to island and miss it!