“We Tried Fudge From Two Shops and JoAnn's Won”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Not a lot to say here except order the chocolate caramel sea salt fudge!

1/2 slice is enough for two or three people who just want a little something sweet after dinner (or lunch, breakfast, bike ride, nap...you get the point)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I go here because they are one of the few with a sugarless fudge for my Mother In Law and they now even have a Peanut Butter for her. To the point, I tried the Pumpkin fudge and I wished I got at least 2 slices. It is like a slice of Pumpkin Pie with real whipped cream. I also got my traditional Rocky Road and Peanut Butter that I am still working on 2 weeks later in California. As always..perfection!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Every visit we try them all again and every year Jo Ann's wins our family vote for the best fudge. Creamy, fresh flavors and great variety.

1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This fudge is amazing. We got the peanut butter, orange truffle, butterfinger, peanut butter chocolate, and turtle. Pnut btr and Pnut btr choc were the best. The fudge is awesome and with all the fudge shops on the island, this is the best. I had read some trip advisor reviews and as I was walking in I said "Oh this is the one" meaning the one I had read about. A group was walking out and said "Youre right this is the one!" "This is THE best fudge shop on the island!". We walked in and got ice creams. Very reasonable prices on ice cream. Had the salted caramel and son had the superman. They were very good. The service was very good. All the ladies were from other countries and were very gracious talking about their accents with the customers. Highly recommend this shop over the others.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

There are a lot of fudge shops on the island but, we thought this one was the best! Very friendly, too.