“The Best”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This shop really does have the best fudge on the island. It is amazing! I ate fudge the entire time i was on the island. I tried several different places that claimed to be the best, until one local told me to try JoAnn's because it was the best. The fudge is like butter, I don't really know how to describe it, but it has a very good texture and it has way better flavor than the others do. I brought home 5 pounds of the double dark chocolate fudge for my family, and they love it too.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Best fudge on the Island - get some every year for friends and family they will be happy you did!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

They have the creamiest, best tasting fudge on the island! I highly recommend the regular chocolate, maple & vanilla. Their Pumpkin is a must at the holidays - taste like pumpkin pie!!! If you want the best - better go to JoAnn's!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The fudge has an appropriate consistency with many unusual flavors to choose from. We love the popcorn, peanut butter & chocolate fudge, chocolate raspberry truffle and peanut butter fudge the best. The turtle fudge was a new find this year. Good access with multiple locations and good service. We purchase from JoAnn's every island visit and look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Depends on the kind of fudge you like. The chocolate is what I would describe as flaky or crumbly, which is not the kind of fudge I like. If that's your favorite, then you might like it better than I did.