“really, its average”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Tampa, Florida
“really, its average”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Depends on the kind of fudge you like. The chocolate is what I would describe as flaky or crumbly, which is not the kind of fudge I like. If that's your favorite, then you might like it better than I did.

Visited June 2012

“Great product poor service!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I was in the middle of placing my order when another customer steped up and asked for some fudge and the gal that was waiting on me sold them the fudge and made me wait so I left and bought my fudge from the other joanns across the street. When you pay $50.00 to get to the island and pay 300% to much for somthing at least you should get good service !!!!!

Indianapolis
“Penuche!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We conducted our own personal "taste off" and Joann's won, hands down. The penuche fudge - brown sugar fudge with pecans, like a praline fudge - made me swoon and I'll be dreaming of it until I get back up North for another slice!!

• Visited June 2012
Chicago
“Best fudge on the island!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

There are a ton of fudge places in both Mackinaw City and Mackinac Island that all claim to be the best...but how do you know. I mean, how do you really know!? I don't want to buy some mediocre fudge and be disappointed. Now that I think about it, is there really such a thing as bad fudge? Anyways, after a quick search online, we found that Joann's rated #1. I'm sold!

They are NOT stingy when it comes to samples. I bet if you wanted to sample every single flavor, they would let you. You would probably get really sick though so I don't recommend doing that! They had a special of 3 bars for $17.95 so that's what I got (I won't tell you how much I sampled). I ended up getting peanut butter, chocolate cherry and chocolate with sea salt caramel. It has taken great will power not to devour all 3 bars by now!

It is good to know not to store your fudge in the fridge (who knew?), but if you want to keep it longer, just to wrap in saran and freeze.

If you are in the Mackinac area, definitely go to Joann's for all of your fudge needs. And if you aren't in the area, you can conveniently order fudge from their website...all from the comfort of your own couch!

• Visited May 2012
Hartville, Ohio
“Perfect fudge!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We sampled fudge at just about every fudge shop on Mackinac and JoAnn's is the one we chose to purchase from. Delicious! We loved their chocolate peanut butter and turtle flavors. Perfect texture, not grainy at all.
Yum!