“Don't get the chicken breast sandwich---very dry”

Mighty Mac Hamburgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We spent $15 on two very dry chicken breast sandwiches that didn't even rate up there with amusement park food. Very disappointed after reading the other reviews; but they were mainly about the hamburgers which didn't have.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband & I ate burger's and fries here on Sept 12th,2012 which was out 25th wedding Anniversary and the burger's were really good & huge. I'm still amazed I finished the burger it was so big, we ordered a fry but couldn't finish them cause the burger's were so big. We set in the back and was able to watch the view of straw/hay being brought in for the animals and other supplies which was very interesting. I would recommend Might Mac Hamburger!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This was an average burger joint but a little pricey. Fries or chips are not included in the price of the sandwich. Our meal of two burgers, one fry, one small soft drink and a milk came to $20. And the burgers look huge, but it's all bun. It is a quarter pound of beef, which is not bad, but it is really thin and the diameter is larger than a whopper (Just to give you an idea) You are eating mostly bun, the bun is enormous! Overall not a good value.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The Mighty Mac (1/4 lb burger) was ok.
The regular fries were good.
The chili fries had a disappointing flavor after tasting
the very good chili served in a styrofoam bowl.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My family and I went there yesterday and had a very nice meal. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The back eating area even has a great view of the lake. The food was average but good. I would definatly recommend it if you're looking for something simple.