“Silver”

Cindy's Riding Stable Market Street
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I rode Silver today with Hayley as my guide. He was such a sweet heart (Silver). This is my second riding experience. Silver was much tamer than my first.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

this is a great ride with gentle horses on "cruise control". the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. seeing the island via horseback is a real treat. cindy's stable is the best.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Many riding stables seem to be concerned with the liability of putting someone on horseback. Cindy's seemed to be concerned with providing a neat experence. Horseback riders are everywhere on Mackinac Island so it us great to have an opportunity to join them on the streets of the downtown. The ride also went into the woods but that is normal for a horse ride. Riding on streets with people and bikes all around is a unique experience reserved for visitors to Mackinac Island.

3  Thank Sageview
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The staff at this barn are nice and interested in your safety. Do not over estimate your ability to ride and you will have a great ride. Horses are rested well between rides, fed well and given the entire winter off. They are transported back to the mainland at the end of the season for a long rest. They do look forward to returning in the spring because horses love to work!

1  Thank FunfromMI
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I obviously weren't equestrian riders but the horses they gave us were ready for the glue factory. The only time they'd move was when the employees would ride by and whip them. It took half an hour to travel a few hundred yards up the hill. I finally gave up when we reached the Grand Hotel and let the horses go back to the barn on their own. I asked for a refund but just got a glare.

1  Thank davidkath