“Nice ride through the woods.”

Cindy's Riding Stable Market Street
Wisconsin
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Nice ride through the woods.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very low key. Easy for anyone wanting to go horseback riding. The price is quite reasonable and the location is an easy walk from town.

Brown Deer, WI
4 attraction reviews
“Fun”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We heard this was the better of the 2 stables, but don't know. had a nice hour long ride, $40 Would probably do it again

Saint Louis, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great ride!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Had an excellent ride! Good horses - I have been riding my entire life and they really do match you to an appropriate horse. The little mare they gave me was a blast to ride. Very responsive! Had a nice ride through the state park.

1 Thank Pamela D
Gurnee, Illinois
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great horses and service”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I am not a horse person and was talked into this by my daughter. The horse I had was well suited to my skill and clearly knew where it needed to go. Prices were fair and the staff was friendly.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Gurnee_Traveler
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
253 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 319 helpful votes
“The locals said this was the best stable on the island...”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Three of us took a one hour ride on the island. The staff will have you fill out a questionnaire in order to match you with the best horse. I rode Yogi, who was the lead horse and Charlie, my daughter's horse, followed closely behind. It was obvious that they are stall mates. My friend's horse was Major and he was the well behaved. We enjoyed seeing different parts of the island including the homes and the trails through the woods. Our guide was nice but he did not offer any insight or information along the way and only spoke when asked a question or giving guidance. It was $40 per person for the hour. An hour was a perfect length of time as we rarely ride and ended up being sore for a few days!