“A decent all-you-can-eat pizza buffet”

Murray Hotel Lunch & Dinner Buffet
Reviewed July 31, 2013

With our mix of children and young adults clamoring for pizza, this seemed the obvious choice for lunch. When we arrived, there were only two tables full and we were concerned. But just after we arrived (1 pm) the place filled up quickly. There was a good selection of pizza and salad fixings and I thought the food was pretty good. The pizza was cut into big slices, so one was enough for me. I thought the price of $8.95 was a little steep for a lunch of one slice and a side salad.
I thought they did a good job of keeping the pizza bar stocked during the rush and the dessert pizza and ice-cream were a hit with the kids.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was with my granddaughter and she wanted pizza. A lot of money for what she ate. I only ate a salad which was pretty good. A good variety of salad toppings and sides were available.

The wait staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The breakfast buffet here is thoroughly unhappy experience. It is served in a joyless, windowless room at the back of the hotel on the cheapest possible tables and chairs. The buffet itself was limited, and the food quality was low. Scrambled eggs only, and not too good. Sausage and bacon ok, potatoes poor, no fresh fruit, but a kind of fruit cocktail. Didn't like any aspect of the experience. We gave it 2 stars, because we at least didn't get sick....

1  Thank Gatorgolfer
Reviewed July 7, 2013

There is no good reason to pay for this breakfast buffet. It's served in the back of the hotel in a windowless room. The price seems reasonable, but the food is just mediocre. The juice machine was broken when we were there. I highly recommend that you try someplace else for breakfast.

2  Thank rameyfamily
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great food at a great price! Lots of pizza to choose from & great salad bar! If your on the island and looking for a great place to eat this is it!