“Great entertainment, good island bar”
Review of Mustang Lounge

Mustang Lounge
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Welcome to the Mustang Lounge! Mackinac's original year 'round restaurant. We are located on Astor Street in the heart of downtown Mackinac. Come see us for a burger and beer, pizza with the family or enjoy our nightly entertainment. Family appropriate with great food and prices. "Hang at The Stang"
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The night we were there, they had a DJ and lots of dancing. It was a really good time, drinks were good, atmosphere was fun, but we weren't eating. Had a good time here.

1  Thank rwtravel77

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Nice rustic look inside. very good lunch menu. very good price. food was quick and correct! spacious seating, and fun evening/night activities planned throughout the season.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The food was good, but the service was not so great. It took a really long time to get our food. One of the servers was very nice, the other seemed very unhappy to be there.

1  Thank A1teacher
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Although my meal here was OK, I was expecting a bit better. My fried shrimp were quite tasty, but the fries on the side seemed to be slightly undercooked. (And whatever the house Chardonnay was that night, I didn't like it. Guess that'll teach me to just order beer in a place like this.) ;) I might give this place another chance in the future, but I was here a few years ago and seem to remember it being better than it was this time around. Maybe I should have ordered something else...

1  Thank padawan60
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We tried to go for breakfast, as advertised on the Mustang Lounge website. They were in, but not serving the advertised menu. Also printed a coupon on the website that expired in December 2011.

2  Thank jacht42