“GREAT FAMILY BIRTHDAY DINNER”
Review of Mustang Lounge

Mustang Lounge
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Welcome to the Mustang Lounge! Mackinac's original year 'round restaurant. We are located on Astor Street in the heart of downtown Mackinac. Come see us for a burger and beer, pizza with the family or enjoy our nightly entertainment. Family appropriate with great food and prices. "Hang at The Stang"
Reviewed July 26, 2011

If you haven't been to the Mustang Lounge you MUST put it on your "Places to go" list. The food is outstanding and the employees are over the top kind and helpful. Best place I have gone to in years.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

Visited the Mustang again! For many years we have dined there when on the
island! Same great food - friendly, but efficient wait staff! Enjoy a mixed drink/glass
of wine/or soda while waiting for the "burger worth waiting for"!

All around great place!

1  Thank evilsister1
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Me and my wife stopped in the other afternoon for a beer. Had to beat the heat somehow! Our bartender was amazing, let us know all the cool spots to hit. We shared the deep fried green beans. They were awesome! Check this place out if you want some good tips and a cold beer.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

A rich family tradition with a top shelf chef. Service was good to excellent. comfortable atmosphere. Liked best the friendly staff. Outdoor seating was good for the warm weather.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

The last several times that I have been to the Mustang Lounge the service has been slow and the burgers nothing all that special. The last time I went it took about 1 hour for our party to get their meals and I did not receive mine. After being promised that I would receive my meal I then waited an additional 15 minutes before canceling my order. Worse my meal was still on the check. Adding insult to injury we watch every table around us churn at least once, with another churning at least twice.

3  Thank WoodyCC