“Great food, great atmosphere, friendly staff!”
Review of Mustang Lounge

Mustang Lounge
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Welcome to the Mustang Lounge! Mackinac's original year 'round restaurant. We are located on Astor Street in the heart of downtown Mackinac. Come see us for a burger and beer, pizza with the family or enjoy our nightly entertainment. Family appropriate with great food and prices. "Hang at The Stang"
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I worked on the island for the summer and this was the only restaurant I really enjoyed eating at...the staff was always friendly, and you just have to order then chicken basket, best fried chicken I've ever had!

1  Thank amj616

Reviewed June 22, 2011

I accidentally discovered the Mustang several years ago....the food is good, the beer is cold, but above all that, the place always has locals hanging around, and let me tell you, that is true atmosphere. If you want to see some true Mackinac and be entertained, stop in here and belly up, its a laugh a minute in there.

3  Thank miafioso
Reviewed June 22, 2011

This little restaurant/bar is just off main street, (not even a 1/4 block) and in my opinion the best place to get affordable and good food on the Island. The atmosphere is perfect for a group or if dining by yourself. I frequent this place multiple times on each visit to the Island. If you want to watch the big game, want a cold drink, or if you want the BEST burger...this is the place to be.
Once the sun goes down, the 'Stang keeps the music pumping and the dance floor full. Not to be missed on your next trip!

1  Thank shorty512
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Because it is a little off of Main St---it may not be as busy as some other spots, but my advice would be--don't be tempted to giveit a try. Sloooow surly service of dried out tasteless bar food. Be warned!

7  Thank whosyer12
Reviewed May 12, 2011

First off I would like to say I have eaten at the Mustang Lounge several times. After My wife and I last visit we will not be going back. I ordered a chicken sandwich and my wife ordered a Rueben and after 55 minutes we finally got are food, To make the story even worse it took us 15 minutes for are waitress to realize we were even seated. So 1 hour and 10 minutes wait for sandwiches and ofcourse no refill. I would understand if it was busy but at the time there were less than 20 people in the bar. I will say one positive the food has always been good but when i'm on vacation I don't want to be waiting and hour or more to eat at a dive.

6  Thank mssteelers