“Spoiled Steak”

Chateau Louise Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Luna Pier
Reviewed May 27, 2010

I went to the Chateau last evening. I took two other people as I've taken people here on numerous occasions. I ordered the new york and when it came it was broiled poorly and the meat was spoiled. I told my waitress and was informed the meat was just delivered there today it could not be bad. Three people at my table tasted it and we all confirmed the meat was spoiled.l The waitress informed me she could take the steak but I could not order another one. At this time I told her I wanted to change the cut and would pay for it and assured her I was not looking for a free by. She took my dinner, came back and told me the owner informed her I could not get anything else to eat. They charged me for my soup, salad dressing and potato and sent me on my way. I have never seen anything like this before and obviously will not return.

1  Thank mcmanusj43551
There are newer reviews for Chateau Louise Restaurant

Reviewed August 18, 2008

My wife and I were looking for a change of pace and make the fairly quick drive from the Southern detroit suburbs to Luna Pier and this great restaurant. This older restaurant has a great menu, beyone what you might expect. We ordered one of the specialities, the chicken dinner, and it was great with soup, salad and a veggie tray. The service was quick and friendly too.

It was our first visit to Luna Pier. It is a very pretty little coastal town. When you get off I-75 at Luna Pier road, head East and you almost immeidately see Lake Erie straight ahead of you. Park and take a stroll on the beach and pier there, then head to Chateau Louise for a great dinner.

5  Thank Upnorth49757
Reviewed July 15, 2008

July 15, 2008

We live in Toledo, Ohio and bring all out-of-town family member to Chateu Louise when they visit. They are all overwhelmed by the hugh hamburger and impressed with every other menu item ordered. No one should visit or pass through Luna Pier without stopping. Bringing a newby to dinner tonight!!!

3  Thank wsavante

Been to Chateau Louise Restaurant? Share your experiences!