“Stayed for17 days. Floor in room not vacuumed, I think the...”
Review of Super Motel

Super Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Luna Pier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chatham, Canada
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Because we were on our way to Florida and wanted to stay over to spend an evening with friends in Luna Pier we booked into this hotel. I know Super 8 is not anything more than a budget hotel but we were shocked by the accomodations. The desk clerk could not speak english, the room was a nightmare. The first thing I did was check for bed bugs but luckily there were none. The bed was terrible, the chair was stained, the carpet was stained and the walls were hanging with dust webs and black at that. The bathroom was not much better. We will never stay at this hotel again and I do not recommed it to anyone who is used to better accomodations. I should have known by the price that it would be pretty nasty but there was no other choice in Luna Pier. If you have to stay in the area stay in Monroe.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Coming through from a trip I booked through Priceline $38. Get there and was worried as the price was low and not knowing what to expect except for a fe plus tax ($42).

Great place. Only issue, and not for me is they are renovating to make the place better.

King size bed Room on the second floor was great. Perfectly clean

How the heck can you beat it. My room was as big and as clean as the Holiday Inn Express 5 star I stayed in the night before.

I will give five stars because it deserves the ranking for me getting a nice clean large room for $38 and then give me a breakfast on top.

One other thing. These guys are friendly. I needed a printer and the gentleman in the morning allowed me to go behind the counter and have access to the company computer and printer.

IDEAL place for those wanting to use the frozen beach down the road come summer.

In closing, the place is also VERY quiet as it is on highway 75 but set back a ways. I found that an asset also. Has an indoor swimming pool also

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank John L
Eastport
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I pulled back bedspread to find MICE DROPPINGS on the pillows and the sheets. I took pictures of all of this. I went down to complain to the front desk and ask for a refund. The man told me he could not do that and he would give me another room and a credit of $10 bucks. He visited my room and gave me another room I inspected before he departed. I reminded him of the $10 credit, HOWEVER, I have been charged the full amount on my CHARGE CARD. Which I will be disputing. I was very unhappy with the lack of cleanliness of this establishment. The rooms were freezing. It took a long time for heat to fill room. There was NO BREAKFAST OFFERED. If I was not stuck in the middle of the blizzard I would have looked for another place!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Muscat, Oman
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed January 6th, the night of the deep freeze. The manager was quite helpful and very kind- so much so that he rescued a family stranded in their diabled car and brought them back to the hotel. The following morning he provided much-needed advice to guests regarding travel routes and driving conditions. The hotel was excellent value for money, with sizable, comfortable and clean rooms. in which the heating worked very well. What was particularly welcoming on such a cold night was that the lobby was kept quite warm. The following morning the breakfast time was extended with lots of coffee.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 9 in Monroe
Hampton Inn and Suites Toledo-North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North

Been to Super Motel? Share your experiences!