“nice stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Luna Pier
Monroe, Michigan
“nice stay”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

we stayed here last week and were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel . the pool is sparkling and bed sheets were new. also the beach is only 5 min walk away and enjoyed the morning jog. definitely worth the price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dayton, Ohio 45427
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family was scheduled to check-in on 10-12-13, upon arriving I noticed that there were no cars in the parking lot. As I drove to he Motel entrance, I noticed trash and debris at this point I entered the Motel to notify the front desk that I wanted to cancel my reservation due to the condition of the entrance, however, there was no one at the front counter. I waited a while before I began to call out for someone with "Hello's ????? is anybody here" no one ever came to the desk. I walked towards the pool and looked down both sides of the hallway and noticed several "MICE" dashing back and forth across he hall way. My 12yr old took my 5 year old to use the restroom, I entered to tell them that we were leaving and noticed mice dropping all over the floor. I immediately left the Motel and went on down the Highway hoping to find another Hotel at such short notice, on the way down the highway I phoned the Super 8 Customer Service Line to file a complaint. I took photo's on my phone of the area, but I don't know how to transfer them from the phone to the computer. Today, six days after that encounter, I received a call from the motel manager who spoke broken English about what I saw and she said that she was somewhere in the building and that I should have looked for her !!!!!, and that the Motel had low occupancy (You Don't Say ?) and that usually there was no one at the front desk. I asked about the trash at the entrance and the mice, at that time the woman became indignant. I ended the call and again call the Customer Care Line, I did speak with a woman who said that the Owner was contacted and has a deadline to bring the location up to my standards. My response was that, the objective should have been to bring the location up to the Overall Company's standards as the little motel is a reflection on the Company.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 9 in Monroe
Hampton Inn and Suites Toledo-North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North

Been to Super Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super Motel

Property: Super Motel
Address: 4163 Super 8 Dr, Luna Pier, MI 48157-4801 (Formerly Super 8 Luna Pier)
Location: United States > Michigan > Luna Pier
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Luna Pier
Hotel Class:2 star — Super Motel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.