“Totally adequate”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Ludington
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is definitely a budget motel. It didn't try to be anything else. The mattress was quite comfortable; air conditioning was fine; TV and cable worked; internet was good. No microwave; no fridge; no iron and board, no pool, very basic breakfast buffet. Best price in Ludington as far as I know. It had everything we needed and didn't have what we didn't need. I highly recommend it if your needs were similar to ours.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
CamRen L, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We really do our best to provided what guests need at an affordable price. And I'm very happy you had that experience! I will be sure to share your review with my team. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I chose this hotel because we were traveling with our little chihuahau. This is a pet-friendly hotel for a small fee. We had a nice stay. The rooms were clean and the staff at the front desk were friendly. The golf range in the back was cool, but we didn't bring our clubs to try it out. It was a nice hotel that met out needs.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
CamRen L, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We are very please to hear you enjoyed your stay and happy you enjoyed the benefit of our pet friendly hotel. We appreciate your review and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed two nights here while we visited with friends in Ludington, our stay was perfect! The rooms are a little dated, but perfectly clean and comfortable. We shopped the area before we decided on this place and were very happy with the price and accommodations, many places in Ludington were way out of our price range. Overall great stay!

Room Tip: 2nd floor balcony and rooms less used.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are very happy to hear you had a great stay and want to welcome you back anytime! Thank you again.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Reserved two rooms for one night for my parents, myself and husband to catch the early ferry across Lake Michigan. We would of moved on to another motel once we arrived but had paid in advance. They did not put us near each other as requested but fortunately one room was on the first floor so my parents didn't have to carry bags up stairs. We were put upstairs in room 202. Avoid rooms 202 and 204 at all costs, very strong cigarette odor, ripped curtains, black streaks on the walls and broken furniture. The staff immediately moved us to another room that was in better condition. Breakfast is adequate, nothing special, coffee very weak. We were glad to move on. The rest of the trip every time we passed an America's Best Value Inn we said "never again" There are plenty of small family motels in the area that looked very charming and worth a try.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms 202 and 204. Ask for a lower level room.
1  Thank ronandlynn
CamRen L, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our location. I'm very sorry to hear your stay was not what you expected. I can assure you everything mentioned will be addressed. We are in the process of updating many things in our rooms to better serve our guests, and look forward to our progress. Thank you again, and please re-consider us in the future.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Quiet little place just outside of downtown area, everything we needed at great price. People were nice, has a great driving range on site too! Breakfast was better then expected even had make your own waffles.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
CamRen L, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the America's Best Value Inn in Ludington, I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Ludington is such a beautiful town and we do our very best to provide the best experience we can. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The General manager is very rude! And be careful when you check out, ask them to check the room in front of your face, other wise they will do the extra charge for some ridicules damages ( maybe not existing at all) . the facility is old and over priced.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm very sorry that I may have come off as rude, I had a very hard time understanding you. All I know is that you stayed at our property and when you left the room had severe damage to the walls that we had to repair. I did charge you a minimal $50 fee for the damages. Again, I'm very sorry your experience was not what I hope for all my guests. I did see you returned the following week, I'm glad you decided to give us another try. Thank you

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We were passing through Ludington and needed a place to sleep. It wasn't bad for a quick one night stay. No refrigerator, microwave, or hair dryer. They did have clean beds and a coffee maker. Easy to find and close to restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank 1kellydb
CamRen L, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Ludington location. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Just so you are aware we are in the process of updating our rooms with all new bedding and drapes. We also do have rooms with fridges and microwaves on property you just need to request that room type. We do have hair dryers in all our rooms, free Wi-Fi, and continental breakfast. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ludington
Comfort Inn
#12 of 17 in Ludington
Best Western Lakewinds
Best Western Lakewinds
#4 of 17 in Ludington

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!