“Good place to sleep”

Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Ludington
ARLINGTON
“Good place to sleep”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here last night for a business trip. Staff was friendly, room was clean. My room was on the second floor with a stair well on one side, you could here folks walk up and down the stairs once in a while. I am guessing a fisher person had to be up at the crack of dawn, so the only one that was hard to tolerate was the 4:44 am stair person.

The hotel is behind a closed mini golf place so it is off the road a bit. When I first pulled in I was a little hesitant and was not going to stay because there were no cars parked on the front side of the hotel. I thought maybe it was too empty, but when I pulled around the other side I noticed those rooms had been rented and there were several cars on the east side of the building.

All in all it as a good place to stay, and I will probably stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Middleville
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I had a much needed weekend together and stayed at the Ludington Days Inn. Very clean and the staff was very friendly. Thank you for making our "getaway" pleasurable!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

CamRen L, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Julie C,
Thank you for choosing our hotel as your getaway accommodation. It is our pleasure to provide you with some much needed rest and relaxation. I hope we can continue to accommodate you in the future as an Americas Best Value Inn. Our rooms will be just as clean or cleaner and the staff just as helpful. Thank you again!
Tanya Arneson
General Manger
Bedford
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The hotel was clean, enjoyable and the staff were very helpful. If we had asked for directions with the staff, I'm sure we would have had a better dinner than what we found, but suffice to say it was good. Not the staff's fault. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello Wilma J,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. As the new General Manger is it posts like yours that make me feel honored to work amongst great employees.
I’m sorry to hear your dinner plans didn't turn out as you’d hoped. If you stay with us again my staff would be happy to find the perfect restaurant that suites your needs. Just remember that we are no longer a Days Inn. We are an Americas Best Value Inn now, but everything you loved about us will still be here when you come back.
Tanya Arneson
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Reviewed May 4, 2013

thanks to all the staff very good time here we stayed last year at this time it was awesome then and it was great this year very clean and great location. We will stay again next year.close to food and shopping great hotel Annie & Larry Schwartz

Room Tip: all is good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Larry S,
Thank you so much for your review. My name is Tanya Arneson and I am the new General Manager for the hotel. It pleases me so much that you continue to return to our property for the cleanliness, location and the staff. In case you were not aware our hotel is undergoing a name change; we are now an Americas Best Value Inn. Just remember that any time you stay with us it will be the same great service and clean rooms, just with a different name. Thank you again for taking the time post your thoughts.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ludington
Comfort Inn
Nader's Motel & Suites
#6 of 17 in Ludington
Ludington Pier House Hotel/Motel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manistee

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!