All reviews lake michigan ss badger continental breakfast great view of the lake car ferry directly across the street family owned hotel older hotel watched the sunset downtown area is walked everywhere light house within walking distance yogurt big box in season first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019

This hotel is basically on the lake, only a parking lot between the two. So the view of the lake and the Lighthouse is great. The checkin was smooth and quick. It did appear that the front desk was part of their living quarters. When I got to the room I found it to be smaller than normal, including a small bath and small shower, older furniture. Everything was very clean, the king bed was very comfortable, the patio out the sliding door gave a great place to sit and watch the sun set. You are not only on the beach but very close to downtown as well.

Room tip: ask to be located in the newer section.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ksrich
Reviewed May 25, 2019

The people at the front guest checking us in are nice her name is billi and she helped us check in and helped us fine are favorite diner and the service and the staff are amazing and the rooms smelled good and very well clean I would recommend telling this to people to stay at Snyder’s shoreline inn

Room tip: Look in to the luxury suits
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andreaspiker1234
Reviewed March 19, 2019

My daughter and I spent our mother/daughter vacation at this hotel in Ludington. We got the dark and dingy room in the corner of the bottom floor. While it was a rustic, log cabin style room, it was crammed with too much rustic décor and there were spider webs hanging from the walls. It was just too dark and if we opened the curtains, people could see right into our room. If we ever stay here again, we will make sure we get a room on the top floor. The place was sold out that week, so we couldn't ask for a room change.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank margarett991
Billi S, Guest Relations Manager at Snyder's Shoreline Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us. As we are working on making sure that all our guest are taken care of during their stay with us. We will look forward to the next time that you are with us. We will work hard to get you in a room that works better for you and your daughter.

Reviewed October 27, 2018

Room was very clean nice layed out well (had broken foot at time)Bedding was very comfy and clean View from room was amazing! Staff was wonderful From desk to cleaning lady . My favorite place to stay hands down !!!

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Gil E

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay. Looking forward to the next time we see you.

Reviewed October 26, 2018

Very clean room which I thought was well furnished though the quirky style might not be to everyone's taste. There was a seat for the bath and grab rails though it was a relatively high step over the side of the bath. Excellent shower with lots of hot water. Efficient extractor fan. Coffee maker, fridge, microwave.

Quite a long walk from the room to the car park. I liked that the outside door was locked and I needed my key to open it. The reception area had a slightly chaotic feel to it.

Restaurants nearby but nowhere to buy snacks etc apart from gas station (best gas station sandwich ever!!).

The information said that breakfast was available from 7.30am. I left at 7.35 to get the ferry and the breakfast room was locked and in darkness. That was disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2018