Comfort Inn(Ludington)
ComfortInn
$139
  • Breakfast included
$120
Viking Arms Inn(Ludington)(Great Value!)
$119
The Inn at Ludington(Ludington)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Nader's Motel & Suites(Ludington)(Great Value!)
$99
Ludington Pier House Motel(Ludington)(Great Value!)
$125
Lighthouse Motel(Ludington)(Great Value!)
$128
Ludington House Bed And Breakfast(Ludington)(Great Value!)
$115
All reviewslake michiganss badgercar ferrygreat view of the lakerocking chairscontinental breakfastdirectly across the streetbeach vacationquaint hotelwalked everywherelight housedowntown area isyogurtcoffee potwithin walking distancelocation is greatfirst floor
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This will be our new go to hotel in Ludington, beautiful quaint beach front hotel the closest hotel to lake Michigan. Billi, the manager who checked us in went above and beyond what she needed to do, when our car broke down the day we were supposed to leave she gave us a upgraded room overlooking lake Michigan for no extra charge, their continental breakfast is very good, rooms are very clean nice pool and nice hot hot tub. Rooms come with many fridge and microwave super comfortable beds and most have a great view.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great location - unsure if you can get better. BUT entirely overpriced for what/where it is. I think it is for sale. So it might get better someday. I'm laying on the sofa bed right now and a bar is in my back.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank JodiStudio
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The location is wonderful-our room had a balcony looking right out over the harbor and the lighthouse. That was the high point.
The room was called a suite which meant there was a couch, small table and armoire with a tv in the front area and bedroom with a balcony in the second room. It did have a small sink with small refrigerator and microwave. Also someone's left over food.
The room was very musty and had an old look. The first day the tub did not drain and hours after being told about it - was still not fixed. After another request nd with my husband accompanying her to the room it is was fixed. The decks that we could easily see as well as ours needed painting and some general work.
People outside the office that seemed to be friends just sitting and smoking or looking at phones. Not a business like feel.
No cleaning staff until 4:00 p.m. and then we were dressing to go out so just exchanged towels as this was their last room to clean and they couldn't wait. Never did see the cleaning staff again. No one told us about any of the amenities - pool, breakfast. With Professional Management and Professional Maintenance this could be a real gem. Hope that happens. We will not stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Inn is directly across the street from the Ludington Pier break wall. It bustles with activity on the sandy beach while folks were walking out to the lighthouse. Billi (manager) is very sweet and attentive. My room was clean, small (but it was just me), bed was comfy..lots of water pressure in the shower and a nice water view to enjoy the sunset. Very reasonably priced, continental breakfast and walking distance to various restaurants downtown. I’ll be back..I enjoyed it.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose this hotel for its location, but it was not at all what we pictured. It is old and the carpets are stained and dirty. The bathroom was tiny, so much so that I hit my head on the sink as I tried to sit on the commode. It smelled a bit musty, and we could not wait to get out of there in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family