“We had such a amazing time here! a perfect romatic get away”

Ludington House Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Ludington B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 20, 2010

I looked online all day for some where special me and my Love could get away to but I did'nt want to just stay at a hotel see one seen em' all. So I looked up bed and breakfast and I looked through about 100 and really liked the Ludington House Bed and Breakfast. We stayed two nights in the master suite it was amazing the beds were so comforitable. Kris and Bill prepared us a wonderful breakfast each morning. It was just what we needed to get away from work and our kids and just relax. The house was so Beautiful we took a tour around to see what room we would stay in next time we came. It will defiantly be a new tradion for us to visit at least a couple times a year... It was great

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LydMig
There are newer reviews for Ludington House Bed And Breakfast

Reviewed November 1, 2010

Look no further for an incredible experience that is both relaxing and rewarding. We absolutely loved our stay with Kris and Bill. The rooms are immaculate and the service is second to none. Our breakfast each day was out of this world! We honestly could not stop talking about what a great time we had after we left. In fact, we're returning for a birthday getaway.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 30, 2010

We stayed in the Rose Room for one night. The room itself was spacious and very comfortable. As expected in an older home, the bathroom was small. It had a clawfoot tub which was amazingly comfortable and relaxing. There was no shower in this room, but that was OK for one night. Everything was spotlessly clean. It is obvious that the home has been lovingly resored and taken care of by the owners/innkeepers. For breakfast we had French Press coffee, there was also a Keurig coffeemaker, cooked fruit as the first course, followed by a crustless ham and spinach quiche, bacon, canadian bacon, fresh fruit, sliced tomato, and English breakfast bread/coffeecake. After one night's stay we felt very relazed.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelOften60
Reviewed August 15, 2010

I stayed in the Rose Room. The room was huge and had a lot of character with its claw foot tub. Took me back to my childhood, visiting my great-grandmother's home. Very comfortable bed. Excellent French press coffee and delicious breakfast (I could have used a bit more food before heading out for a day of hiking). All in all, I would highly recommend the inn to my friends and family and hope to return some day.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay. The house is beautiful (the exterior has been updated from the picture on this site) with an interesting history. The innkeepers were delightful and offered valuable suggestions for restaurants, etc. Rooms at B and Bs can be very small and ours was no exception. Perhaps we should have paid a little more for a larger room. The B and B was walking distance from downtown restaurants, the beach and marina. Breakfast was delicious!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JulieAp
Reviewed July 15, 2010

As part of our 25th wedding anniversary Michigan roadtrip, my wife and I stayed one night at the Ludington House and enjoyed our stay. Room #5, The Nautical Suite, was very nice. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room was very quiet, and the in-room whirlpool bath was exceptional!

The inn is a beautiful historical home and in a nice location convenient to places to eat and the downtown shopping. The breakfast was outstanding. This is a great place to stay!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jon K
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Upon our arrival Bill gave us a basic tour of the house and included a short little historical lesson about the place. Our room was chock full of everything we needed, and our beds were soooo comfortable! The room was nice and cool, despite being on the top floor. Breakfast was light and delicious, though I wish they had fried the bacon instead of microwaving it. Kris even gave us a great recommendation for a local dinner establishment, and the place was awesome. If we return to Ludington, we are staying here!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple