“Excellent”
Review of P M Steamers

P M Steamers
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fabulous spectacular Chicago
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Quiet and peaceful environment. Nice variety of entrees. Great views. Good service. Reasonable prices.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mike W

Clyde, North Carolina, United States
“"MEATLOAF HEAVEN"”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I will say, withour hesitation that this was the best meatloaf I have ever had. Barbara is still talking about the cherry vinegarette dressing on her salad. Service and price were excellent, not to mention the location.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mike M
“Nice view”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed sitting by the window and watching the boats coming and going from the marina. Our dinner was good. I had fish, and my husband had steak. Mine was better. I liked when the car ferry came in to dock, the bartender clanged the brass bell. If the deck had not been full, we would have enjoyed sitting outside.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kathy L
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Best in ludington!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I had the steak and my husband had the stuffed tilapia. Cooked perfectly! There was no excess fat that I had I to scrape off, and the staff from host graciously seating us to our server being extremely sweet was wonderful. Best restaurant in Ludington!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MittenLover
Lincoln, Illinois
“Good Food & Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food is great. My wife had crab stuffed Tilapia and I had the Shrimp. The food was very good and the service very attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant. No complaints. The restaurant is across the street from a marina, very picturesque.

Visited July 2013