“Great view of the marina”
Review of P M Steamers

P M Steamers
Ranked #15 of 70 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had had a long day of driving, hiking, and sightseeing and this was a perfect place to sit down and eat. The food is better than average, the drinks good, the view fantastic. We watched the Badger arrive in port and saw a great sunset. It was very relaxing. The waitstaff was very attentive. The perfect ending to a busy day.

There are newer reviews for P M Steamers

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Service was SLOW and we were seated in a dark spot in the bar. My salad was very good but the portion size was small. My husband has a perch sandwich which was pretty good. The waiter we had never came back other than to serve food and give the check, no drink refills. Wish they had more outside seating.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I got there just as they opened , I ordered a ribeye, it's semi casual , I ate outside as I was dressed like a pig.
I ordered their ribeye steak which came with little potatos and I ordered a cup of their pepper clam bisque? that was similar to max and ermas tortilla soup except with clam...worth the money.

I also ordered a house salad with cherry vinegrette , it too was tasty.
I left feeling a bit bloated but that was probably because of all the free beer that came with the steak, just kidding I paid for the beer.
All in all a bit pricey (40 bucks) but a nice diversion from a drive thru.
Service was a bit slow, and a bit not smiling enough for that amount of money. The hostess who let me in the building just as they opened was very nice, I hope she got part of the tip.

1  Thank willdriveforfood
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Probably one of the priciest places in town and the food could be of better quality. The service is great as is the atmosphere. My mom's lobster was overcooked and tough which was disappointng considering how much it costs!

1  Thank Christeena D
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and I were in Ludington to ride the car ferry SS Badger and dined at PM Steamers because we had been there on a previous visit and really enjoyed it. We both had the pepper crab bisque which was some of the best soup we'd ever had. Plenty of crab and just a right amount of pepper heat. I had the lake perch which was wonderful, lightly breaded and fried, but not greasy. My wife had a potato walleye and said it was wonderful. We dined out on the deck with great weather and a view of the harbor. Very nice experience.

1  Thank 732MPD