“Great seasfood”

Scotty's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 72 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Scotty's Restaurant in beautiful Ludington, Michigan, serves all your needs from brunch to dinner! Famous for our lake perch and prime rib, we boast ourselves on our steak and seafood selection. Our bar features Michigan made wine, beer and spirits!
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Good food and friendly service. Price in the range you would expect to pay for seafood. Place is a little dated.

1  Thank The Lumberjack I

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is my favorite restaurant in Ludington. The food is consistently excellent and the service is also excellent. My family and I eat here every time we visit Ludington (admittedly I always order the lake perch because it is my favorite).

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Valentines dinner was so good. We missed our reservation but they were busiest early so they got us a table when we arrived at 7. The Chocolate martini was Fabulous. I miss the glasswork. There is very little on display anymore. The lobster was wonderful, and the Delmonico was cooked perfectly. Definitely will return

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Took several family members out for dinner when we last visited Michigan. The place looks a little dated but, the service, food, and pricing were excellent. Love that you can order perch fillets on the side. My wife had Alfredo pasta loved it!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Visited with another couple, we each had something different, and we all enjoyed our meals. The Citrus Chicken salad was a meal by itself. With grilled marinated chicken, fruit and pecans on mixed greens. it was very flavorful. They offer 3 sizes of prime rib to choose from. The 8oz. was enough, without feeling too full. The Filet Migon was cooked perfectly and savory. The Whitefish was broiled and topped with swiss cheese, very tender.