“Excellent food & service even when busy!”
Review of House Of Flavors

House Of Flavors
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Ludington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Excellent food & service even when busy!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We were there for dinner on the 4th of July and had excellent service! The food was great too especially the sweet potato fries that are cut like steak fries.

Swampscott, Massachusetts
“Carrot Cake ice cream *mic drop*”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The vanilla was ordinary. The carrot cake ice cream, however, was just amazing, though so rich I would say more than a scoop of it would lay you low (so don't be an ice-cream hog). The ice cream tastes like a frozen version of cream cheese frosting, and the chunks of cake are dense but still somehow moist. It's just a kick-rump flavor unlike anything I've had elsewhere - and I eat a *lot* of ice cream.

I had a turkey dinner there on another occasion that was okay, but nothing special. I did appreciate that you can order a half portion of the dinner. Makes sense, seeing as how you'll want to save room for that carrot cake ice cream.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Robbo-the-Yobbo
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Fantastic Dinner”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Ate dinner here due to the amazing reviews. We weren't disappointed. We had burgers and onion rings. One of the best burgers I've ever eaten. We then later went back and stood in line for half hour for great ice cream. Many flavors to choose from. Make sure your prepared to wait. We had to wait 45 mins to get a table. .

• Visited July 2014
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Have eaten here before and enjoyed it - not this time. Ordered the 'chicken caesar wrap,' which I've had before. It's completely different now. They've changed the wrap to wheat, which was dry. The chicken was overcooked and dry. Too much lettuce and virtually no caesar dressing. Couldn't finish, it was so bad. Stick with the ice cream.

• Visited June 2014
Hemlock, Michigan
“A Surprise!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were hungry and not very focused on what to eat. Wandered in and asked to see a menu. A young man showed us and remarked on some highlights and really encouraged us. So we stayed and followed his recommendation- share a wrap and share an order of sweet potato fries with a side of WHITE CHOCOLATE sauce for dipping!! Who would have thought?? The wrap was generous, cold and good. The fries unique. My wife did not like the sauce- too sweet for her taste. I did very much like the combination and would urge anyone to try it. I wish we had had some ice cream. The orders being eaten near us were very generous and attractive but we were satisfied. I'd recommend asking for a booth. Tables are near the rear of the place and seemed very noisy. Just a personal preference.

Visited July 2014