If your looking for a place to stay that is clean, comfortable, and you want to be walking distance to the downtown area - Four Seasons is a great place to stay. The owners Keith and Suzette are wonderfull hosts. The place is an old fashion motel lodge - one story. But don't let that get you turned off. They have put a lot of work in turning it into a more modern/european stay. They have another house that they turned into 2 suites. If you have young children get these! There more moeny but it's worth it. You have two seperate rooms that your baby can sleep in one and then you and your partner have the other room which is equipped with a kitchen ette that has a fridge. You can sit outside in their garden, which is complelety hidden from the road or even the other motel rooms on the other side. We were surprised that a lot of people who rented these rooms (single room) didn't know about this garden. This garden is beautiful! My husband and I sat out there while our son took his nap. We had our evening cocktails and read without beinng intertuped. If you plan on sitting out in the evening bring the bug spray! The mesquitoes are awful! The price was a little high - but it was because it was the 4th of July Weekend. And my only suggestion to Four Seasons is to invest in new beds. The bed was awful! It was hard as a rock. After the 2nd day you get use to it I guess. But I am so happy to be back home. To walk to the beach is a little far from this place, you would have to go in the car or ride bikes down - like we did. Go to the state park and go to the beach. It's beautiful - lots of room Ludington has a beach as well called Sterns - it's nice as well. Don't go to the Hamlin Beach! People talked about it a lot and said it's an inland beach so it's warmer. But it was disgusting!!! Geese Poo everywhere! That is why we went to the state beach.... (Lake MI) and go early. When we left at 4:00 there was a line out the park awaiting to get in. and you could not get into the beach because the closed it off being full.
Places to eat at - Jamesport Brewery is great and PM Steamers. Do not go to the James something station. I forgot it's actual name - the food was awful. It's a Bar so that is what you get.
Great time if your looking for beach day or beach weekend trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free table served breakfast in a quiet adult atmosphere. We are a mid-century motel with boutique style rooms and a serene courtyard. Wine to taste and by the glass or bottle. Children 16 and older. No smoking on property and No pets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Summers Inn Ludington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ludington Four Seasons Lodging Hotel Ludington
- Ludington 4 Seasons Lodging & Breakfast
- Ludington Four Seasons Lodging And Breakfast
- Four Seasons Hotel Ludington
- Four Seasons Ludington