“My breakfast spot in Ludington”

Brenda's Harbor Cafe
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“My breakfast spot in Ludington”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

When in Ludington, we eat at Brenda's every morning for breakfast. Great food, nice portions, low prices, and very low staff turnover. The Swedish pancakes are stellar.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank HoosierTraveler19

“Local charm...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I visit Brenda's often. The breakfast is great. The staff are friendly. Everything about Brenda's is charming.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kathy L
Topeka, Kansas, Usa
“Good Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a nice breakfast. There was a good menu selection. The restaurant was not fancy but had a friendly atmosphere. I would definitely go back.

1 Thank Dave F
Detroit, Michigan
“Eggs Benedict at Brenda's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Can't find Eggs Benedict any where around where we live. But, when we go for a visit to Ludington we know exactly where to go. Brenda's. My picture about says it all. You might have to wait a bit, but they take your name and you can sit outside on the benches. It is worth the wait!

1 Thank kimbo410
Michigan
“Very Good Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We wanted to eat "local" so we decided on Brenda's Harbor Cafe. When we came in and found a seat, I heard the neighboring table complaining about the coffee not tasting very good. Since I don't drink coffee, I let their comment pass, but was a bit worried about how our breakfast would taste. Happily we all enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. The hash brown were probably the best I have ever eaten. Our table ordered, waffles, eggs, fresh toast, hash browns, American fries and everything disappeared! The menu has lots of options. We would have come back for lunch, but we were leaving town after breakfast. The decor is modest and simple, but what really matters is if the food is good - and it is!

1 Thank GermanyGal