“Very nice hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Ludington
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were very pleased with hotel. It was up to date, very clean and just a nice place. It was a very good value too. It is located on the main drag so easy to get where we wanted to go. The breakfast was one of the nicest we have had at a Holiday Inn Express. Very good choice of hot foods and Danish. If we go back to Ludington we will definitely stay there.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Frank C
Jason B, Assistant Property Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Thank you Frank for the great review. Anytime we can hear about a guest enjoying their stay, we truly enjoy it. We are currently in the planning stages of what we hope will make everyone's stay even more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed on Saturday the 22nd on a whim with some friends. We decided we needed to get out and do something out of the ordinary Grand Rapids activities we were used to. As an IHG employee I have certain standards with these properties. Upon check in we were greeted by the Assistant GM with a warm smile and a friendly and energetic hello. Being from Grand Rapids we did not know the area well, however the front desk staff were kind and helpful with anything from places to eat, taxis, even as far as telling us unique sites to see. The room was clean and the pool was AMAZING. We had a great experience and would most definitely return to this location if ever we find ourselves in the area again.

Room Tip: If you ask to be by a door, the front desk staff will be helpful and accommodating when and if possi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Jason B, Assistant Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Hello Anthony, Thank you very much for your review. It is great being able to hear back from our guests about their stay. I am very pleased to see that everyone here was able to make your stay with us memorable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had a great stay at this Holiday Inn! Everything was clean and inviting and the room very well furnished. Staff that I encountered were great and more than helpful. Breakfast was the normal Holiday Inn offering, and everything was kept fresh and full all morning. Only downsides I noticed, were there was peeling wallpaper in the bathroom, and there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room, however the front desk offered to let me keep stuff in their fridge if needed. Would defenitly stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello Kyle,
Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. I did however want to let you know that we are actually in the planning stages of remodeling all of the guest room bathrooms. We hope to see you next time.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed at this hotel while looking for an apartment for my son in the area. This hotel was very clean and comfortable We enjoyed the breakfast bar, the pool and the hot tub. The best part was the staff. The staff was helpful and pleasant They really seemed to be genuinely interested in making our stay very enjoyable. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Snyderfam1989

We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff tries very hard to make sure that all of our guests have a great time. Next time you are in the area, we hope you stop by and stay with us again.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had some reservations about staying at the hotel because 2 previous Holiday Inn stays went poorly. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised on how clean the hotel lobby was. The front desk staff were smiling and welcomed me quickly and remained smiling the entire time. The room was large and clean. There is a small kitchen with a full sized refrigerator and microwave; a table big enough for 2; a desk for working; a chest for your clothes; a big comfy chair; and a great bed with big pillows. :-) The breakfast had a huge assortment of hot meats, breads, and cereals as well as yogurt, cereal, bagels, and doughnuts. There is a very large coffee station with a large assortment of creamers, teas, and cocoa. There are several restaurants on both sides of the hotel; including fast food like McDonald's, and casual like Scotty's. Alicia and Morgan, front desk staff, made my stay feel like home. They ensured I had the most pleasant stay possible. They are both very sweet, knowledgeable, and professional young women. There seemed to be no end to their knowledge of the area and always greeted me with a smile. Truly a pleasure.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor away from the children's suites and the pool. This will keep you...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Highnessmac
Jason B, Assistant Property Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Hello Highnessmac,
I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Aleshia and Morgan will be thrilled to hear that they made a such memorable experience possible for you. From all of us here, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because of it's location. There are restaurants within walking distance and downtown Ludington is just a few minutes down the road. The room was okay but on the small side (the bathroom is extremely small, with barely room to turn around), the vanity/sink are in the main room, which is inconvenient when one person likes to sleep later than the other (as my husband does). This was the first time we stayed in a standard room and we won't do that again. The bright spot was Brenda, who works the complimentary breakfast. She gave me a smile as I was approaching, and when I got close, said "hello," welcomed me back and wished me a Merry Christmas. She is a huge asset to the hotel!

Room Tip: Recommend staying in a King Suite rather than a standard room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear TWorkTraveler,

Thank you for your comprehensive review. You have covered all aspects of your stay and I am particularly appreciative of your comments about our friendly staff. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned.

I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer for to our guests.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCar

Reviewed December 9, 2013

LOVED IT!! Visiting Ludington before heading to Afghanistan. My son and I had an amazing time. The staff was polite and helpful. The breakfast bar was more than we could ever hope for. The pool and hot tub area is literarily world class! The channel selection is outstanding, a perfect match for the GIANT flat screen television.

Room Tip: Wicked arcade my son says!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Jason B, Assistant Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. We enjoyed having you stay with us hopefully as much you enjoyed staying with us. Our entire staff will be thrilled to hear about how good of a job they did to make your stay amazing. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town. Best of luck on your journey and stay safe.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ludington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington
Ludington Pier House Motel
Ludington Pier House Motel
#6 of 17 in Ludington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manistee

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!