“Subs and Pizza's”

Chuck Wagon
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a pizza place.
Muskegon, Michigan
“Subs and Pizza's”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Wow has this place have wonderful subs with about 3 inches of meat and cheese, they are the best I have ever had the pizza is great too.

Visited September 2012

Toledo, Ohio
“There are better places for pizza”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Local ratings were showing this place as #2 in Ludington. Don't belive it. We came up for the weekend and everyone wanted pizza. The place is very small and not impressive. They should have placemats on the chairs! Yuk. We ordered bread sticks with chesse (which is basically thier pizza dough with garlic butter and cheese). It came out in decent time but then the wait started. 45 minutes later still no pizza. The To Go orders were flying out of the place. It looked to me like they take priority over on-site customers. I asked the waitress what's taking so long and she said she put in the order when it was taken, it just takes time. Well then how did we get our order of breadsticks (mini pizza) so fast?? But low and behold, not too long after I asked, here comes the pizza, amaizing. The pizza was OK. Nothing to write home about. Loads of toppings but minimal sauce and the crust was hard and remined me of the old days when pizza shops bought the pre-made crust. Next time, we'll look for a different pizza place.

• Visited September 2012
Stamford
“"Not happy with the long wait."”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Went to this restaurant for the first time for a pizza . Inside was nothing special, looked like a dive. Carpet and chair cushions extremely dirty. Ordered a pizza and waited an hour for it. When I asked why it was taking so long, the waitress replied "they are hand made to order"! Ha! Ha! I've never been in a pizza place where they weren't "hand made" to order! The gentlemen that removed the pizzas from the oven and cuts them was blowing his long hair off his forehead while cutting the pizza into slices! There were no hair nets or hats on anyone prepping or making the food. Pizza was ok, nothing to rave about. Although I am assuming it was the owner who came outside when we left the restaurant to apologize for the wait, I would not return to this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and son claim this is the best pizza they have ever had and the toppings were definitely plentiful

Visited August 2012
Wyoming, Michigan
“Loaded Pizza”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We eat her in August 2012. The place is kind of a dive, but friendly waitress and incredible handmade pizza, really loaded with toppings. My wife and I were very hungry and we couldn’t finish off a 14” (took 2 slices home). We will definitely return the next time we’re in town.

Visited August 2012