“Nice Place, Very Pleased!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vista Villa Motel

Vista Villa Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ludington
Vista Villa Motel
Ranked #7 of 12 Ludington B&B and Inns
Lansing, MI
“Nice Place, Very Pleased!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

My wife and I just got done spending a night here, it was a very nice stay and good value. It's a simple motel but very clean, solid mattresses, WiFi worked great. Looks like recent updates with paint, carpet, etc. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Nekoosa, Wisconsin, USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

This is a great little motel with a reasonable rate. It is very nice and extremely clean. I would recomend it to anyone. The owners were also very friendly.

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Cadillac, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

We stayed at the Villa Vista Motel last weekend and found it to be a very clean, well-maintained "mom and pop" motel. It has the basics needed and was very reasonable. I even commented to my husband about the clean windows. We just needed a place for overnight. I would certainly recommend this to anyone look for a nice clean inexpensive motel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Fenwick, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

This was a very clean motel and very friendly and helpful owners! The only thing that I would have to complain about is that they advertised free Wi-Fi and there wasn't any that night because they were having problems with it :( Otherwise, it was a great place to stay!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Waterford, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

I have stayed here every year for the last five years. I am a widow who travels alone,The first time I stayed here I booked only one night. But in the middle of the night, I was very ill and drove myself to the emergency room at the hospital down the street. Anaphylactic shock. I got back to the motel and called the owner to see if I could stay a couple more days. I explained what happened and the doctor wanted me to rest for a day or two. About 1:00 that afternoon, there was a knock at the door. The owner made me a lunch of chicken soup, crackers, jello, and juice, no charge, just to help me get better. I would not have got that service anywhere else.
The motel is spotless, comfortable, convenient, safe and affordable. I always go there on my annual trip north.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank avislou
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2010

The Vista Villa was not on our "list" but it turned out to be a great little motel! It's a mom and pop operation, and the mom and pop take great pride in their property. After two nights at another location (which had been paid for in full), we were unhappy and decided to find another spot. We checked several places, and the Vista Villa offered so much more than the other place. And, at half the price! We stayed here 5 nights, and both my husband and I loved it. It is very clean, and it appears as though the rooms were recently refurbished. It included air and Wi Fi. And, the owners moved a small refrigerator into the room for us. They were VERY accommodating. We paid $50 a night! The location is not as good as our original "cottage", which was about a block from the lake and City Park, but this place served us well. I would recommend this hotel very highly unless you really want to be within walking distance of Lake Michigan.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple