“Great”

Hunan Garden
Ranked #36 of 72 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Love their food. Freshly cooked and very large portions. Friendly atmosphere, and wonderful service !

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

If you are in the mood for Chinese food, this is a great little place. It has a buffet but it didn't look fresh. I ordered Mu Shoo Chicken off of the menu and it was the best! The prices are very reasonable, the place is clean and wait staff very good. I would certainly go back.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

There isn't a great variety on the buffet, but what's there is well made and very tasty. The buffet actually has all my favorites, so I don't mind the lack of variety. The staff is very friendly. the dining room is nicely decorated. I'm a local, and it ranks as my favorite lunch place.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Haven't eaten here in about 20 years and not sure why? Had great a great meal. Sit down dining wasn't very busy, but many people came in for take out. Will consider that too. Will not be waiting another 20 years to come back.

1  Thank DutchLace
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We were looking for something good and quick, but don't really like the chain fast food joints, so tried the Garden. They were awesome. Very fast service and the food was excellent. i walked in placed my order and was out in 10 minutes. Everything was well packaged and still hot when I got home and had 2 meals for each my wife and I from one dinner for 2, making it the same or maybe cheaper than fast food. Excellent choice, especially to go!