“Try it”

Sportsman's Restaurant and Irish Pub
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Michigan
“Try it”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had a great reuben and I think they called them "bar fries", which had a crunchy type coating on them. Good value, good service.

Visited September 2013

Mattawan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Ludington Icon”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I always include many trips to the Sportsman's when in Ludington. The staff is always friendly and the food and adult beverages are great. Don't forget to order one of their pizzas!!

Visited August 2013
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“A popular local spot”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The bar was crowded; service was kind of slow. Food was good, but nothing to write home about.
I asked for a local beer; this caused some consternation. After a little debate, they came up with something they thought was maybe brewed in Cheboygan.
I chose this bar because the kitchen was open later than other
places in town. Next time I'm in Ludington, I'd like to try the Jamestown Brew Pub instead.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ComradeCamper
Novi
“Not impressed.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stopped in with our son and my husband's parents. None of us thought it was too good. The food was greasy and bland. I personally ordered the steak fajitas. Half of the steak pieces were raw while the other half were cooked to leather (how's that happen??), and they were so greasy I couldn't eat it.

• Visited August 2013
Caledonia, Ohio, United States
“Awsome service!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Welcoming atmosphere.Great place for a good dinner. Staff was extremely friendly. Recommend the pizza and the nachos.

• Visited August 2013