“Yummy Ice Cream”

Ball's Softee Creme
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lowell
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have been frequenting this ice cream place since I was young. They do serve lunch items but I go there for one of two things: a hot fudge cashew or a upside down banana split. I have tried their potato salad and that is good but they do not have any other vegetarian lunch items so I can’t review their hot dogs etc. The Ball family has been in Lowell for a very long time and I am glad Balls Ice Cream is a Lowell fixture! Be prepared, they take cash only. My sister always comes up with the strangest concoctions when we go to get ice cream and they never tell her they can’t make one of her creations!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

A generous portion of turtle sundae was made more enjoyable by the impressive gardens planted and maintained by the owner. Impatiens, sun flowers, petunias, all the colors! An easy walk from the Main Street Inn.

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Outdoor seating. Wonderful chili dogs. Soft serve ice cream is the best around. Menu includes sandwiches, shakes, flurries.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

You have never experienced a chili dog like this before!!! It is unbelievable!!!! DELICIOUS!