If you've stayed at a Hyatt Place before, you know what to expect - they're pretty much all the same. And that is excellent. 50 inch HDTV flat screen televisions, spectacularly clean, nice couch, amazingly comfortable bed, solid continental breakfast with the option to order hot entrees at a good price.
Check in was fast and easy, of course to be expected at midnight on a Sunday evening - we had a great night rest and the breakfast was delicious and the coffee hot. Can't ask for much more. Got great rate, $39 plus tax for 3 star in Livonia (on Priceline). Came to about $50. Great night's rest for that price - I am consistently impressed with Hyatt Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt