We booked through Expedia for $89/night ($US). The room had two double beds, small dinette and a small living room. There was plenty of space for our two kids to run around without making us crazy. The room was clean and bright. The addition of a bar fridge and an office desk were a plus for our short stay. The only critique is that the bathroom (which contained the bathtub and toilet) was really drafty and narrow - hard to get around.
Overall the hotel was well maintained. The pool was clean and water was very warm which the kids and I appreciated. The staff were super friendly and many times had staff members say "welcome back" when we returned from our outings.
The included continental breakfast far exceeded our expectations. We were preparing for cold cereal, muffins and juice. What we got was a good selection of hot items,fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, bagels, toast, baked good and wide selection of juices. Food was good and definitely beyond a continental.
The hotel was easy to get to which was important not being familiar with the area. Since we have family in the area, we will definitely be returning for any future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt