I chose this hotel because I had Hyatt Gold points to burn and was looking to stay somewhere between Ann Arbor and Detroit (coming in for Michigan/Notre Dame football).
We arrived after the game at about 1:00am. The nice front desk attendant apologized that he did not have a room besides one that accommodates people with disabilities. No problem here.
However, the room, with a very nice bed, is not well insulated and you can hear everything that goes on in the hallway. Bathroom was strange - i think because of the accommodations with a very small shower (no tub).
Breakfast was served downstairs. ITs nice that they have hot food and some protein, but the food seems to sit out a little too long. Cheese was quite dry. the fresh fruit salad had seen better days too. Coffee was good.
There is a movie theater in the mall right next to the hotel and a few restaurants around. Very easy freeway access and you are 30-40 minutes from downtown detroit. I'd stay here again if necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt