I was in town for a business trip and decided to stay at Hyatt Place after the locals suggested another chain. I have stayed at other Hyatt Places before and wanted to stick with something I knew and liked after being disappointed on my last trip (at a different hotel brand).
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fine and they have a pretty good variety for you to select from. Juices, bread for toast, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and some egg sandwiches too. My only complaint was the gym being too small and really didn't offer much other than a bike and treadmill. However, I would definitely go back should I return to the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt