I have stayed at this hotel a few times (usually a week at a time) on business, mainly due to the size of the room and the couch area which I like. But if you stay there as long as I do you will soon have to look for other breakfast options, they seem to think that putting egg on a biscuit is a special treat, maybe for a day or two perhaps but then you soon wish they would just leave the egg on its own. No wheat bread options, instead you are forced to eat a marble rye bread which towards the end of week feels stale. Fruits don't look fresh.
Functional work out area, but pool is tool cold to have fun..
But the rooms are probably the best in the area for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt