$109
Comfort Inn Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
$93
ComfortInn
$129
$129
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$89
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$91
$84
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Best Western Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$109
$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$59
$54
$119
$107
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

I hate this place. You don't gwt anything the site or on here that it says you so. The hours are now only 11am to 7pm no help after, my kitchen sink hot water doesn't even turn on, dirty and spiders and pills on the floor which were heart pills by my baby playing and hard bed

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

They never vacuum sweep or mop the place up. Sheets are always have hair on them needs new comforter. Good location but housekeeping needs to be come more often. No cooking utensils and bathrooms need plastic shower curtains.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2016

so disappointed. you definitely get what you pay for. i will never go cheap again. upon check they got our rooms wrong. we ended up having double beds which is great for a couples weekend getaway!! UGH!. The toilet paper was $1 per roll that you had to buy from the front desk. Only certain lights in our room worked. The lights beside the beds did not work. one of them didn't even have a light in it! They didn't choose to make the beds with fitted sheets, so half way through the night you would wake up on old stained mattresses!! Along with all of this sadness every time you walked into the bathroom you had to have shoes on due to the toilet leaking at the base! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. the only redeeming quality was the location. It was very central to everything we were up there to see!!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank christennaamos
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Detroit - Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Hi there, thank you for your candid review. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve upon future guests' stay. Our hotel staff is not supposed to be charging for toiletries, and we will be bringing that up with the hotel management staff. I appreciate your comments about the room needing updating. Within the next few months our property will start a series of renovations, including upgraded mattresses, lighting, carpet, and much more. We hope to see you again when our property is renovated. Should you wish to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Crossland for the amount money one pays for the night is wonderful. The exterior of hotel looks just like the picture on the site not one of the places that looks nice in the picture and horrible in person. The interior is not bad the rooms are clean but be careful of bed or beds the first stay the sheets were dirty. The comforter was filthy and they won't give you another one. The sheets you have to go to the office with the dirty sheets before they will give you anything far as sheet, towels you get two and no more.
So if you are traveling and staying at the Crossland bring your own towels. Oh yeah the double beds are hard as a rock but if one is tired they will do. The manager is nice and so is most of the staff but a few of them are rude. But for the amount of money one will be pleasantly surprised.I would have given them an excellent but the towel and sheet thing rubbed me wrong

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ate1972
Reviewed May 17, 2016

Just once, I'd like to check in like I have a reservation (I always do) without incident. This time, when I arrived shortly after midnight, I was charged for an extra day because I didn't check in "on time." Of course the night clerk was clueless about this, and blamed "Booking.com," and said "they" charged me. I was not buying it, and I later found out that the policy is that this property charges your card if you don't arrive by 6 and cancels your reservation. They later refunded my money for the extra night, but it was not a good way to start my stay.

The room was decent. The room was small, (it was a "studio" because of a very small kitchenette sink and two burners, apparently) but it had what you needed. It had a roomy stand-up shower with hot water, and everything worked. Well, except the small refrigerator, jammed into a too-small space under the counter, which made such loud noises that I couldn't sleep and unplugged it for the entirety of my stay. At which point it defrosted and leaked all over the floor. Oh, well.

The bathroom was decent, there was a small table and chair, a 19" old-school TV (which I never turned on, but I assumed it worked.) The bed was comfortable. The carpet was worn and stained. The light above the bed was caked with dust on top. The ac/heating unit was filled with dirt and sandy-looking material. It worked, but I wasn't too excited about using it. There was a sizable gap under the door, which let a lot of road noise in. The hallways were notable for the trash cans overflowing with trash everywhere, as if they hadn't been emptied in days.

There is plenty of parking, and, aside from some road noise, it was pretty quiet, and there is a McDonald's next door and a Wal-Mart a couple blocks away, and the highway is also near, so the location is pretty good. I felt safe. There were not weird people here.

I requested a non-smoking room on an upper floor, and my requests were honored. I would consider returning, but would request a new room next time if the refrigerator made a lot of noise upon arrival. Expect to be charged if you don't arrive by 6, but you can work it out probably with the front desk the next day.

Room Tip: Upper floor, preferably facing away from the main road to minimize road noise.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business