$114
$129
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$129
$89
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$124
$99
Comfort Inn Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$109
$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$119
$107
$59
$54
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I enjoyed my stay. Staff was very nice and courteous especially one woman named Kendra. She was very helpful and accommodating. Good personality. She made me feel welcomed and thank me for choosing Crossland.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Crossland Economy Studios - Detroit - Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for your recent review. At Extended Stay Hotels, we strive to create memorable guest experiences. We want you to feel like our hotel is a home away from home so it is wonderful to hear we delivered on that for you. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

the staff is very courtious the rooms are clean if you need any tip on were to eat or things to do just ask lots of stores and resturants near use the kroger to the south dominos service is very fast the price for the room are very economical and are good for long term stays

Room Tip: get a room in the back
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your posting. It's great to hear our location and the surrounding area worked out so well for you. I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Kenya is always willing to make your stay relaxing. Alway very courtious and helpful.Willing to go above and beyond to make your stay great.She has the ability to help grow the company and make it very sucessful.

Room Tip: I would recomend this Extended Stay to any one for a long term stay,
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear Kenya made your stay all that more comfortable. We appreciate your business and thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This Extended Stay Hotel has Excellent Staff and Housekeeping. The rates are good and the rooms have kitchens in them. The Refrigerator's are small. The Rooms are very Clean which reflects well on the Management and Housekeeping. There is no Pool or Resturant. But located close to stores and resturants.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Crossland Economy Studios - Detroit - Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

I appreciate you posting this review. It's always great to hear from our guests. Thank you for your business. I'm happy to hear the staff, location and rooms worked out for you.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Kenya and Ashton are usually the representatives that I normally deal with. They are friendly, helpful and professional. I have been here about 2 years. The prices for the room are very economical and are good for long-term stays. There are locations that are much closer to the company location where I do business with, but they are much more expensive than Crossland and seem to cater toward the larger big business accounts. They did not seem to be as friendly toward me like the people at Crossland. The location is great! You don't have to drive far to get to a grocery store, eating places, drug stores etc. Another good thing is that when I go home and am away more than a week, they set-up my credit card to pay for my room so I don't miss a payment. That is very convenient. I appreciate the staff and what they.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Deborah H

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.