See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This Extended Stay Hotel has Excellent Staff and Housekeeping. The rates are good and the rooms have kitchens in them. The Refrigerator's are small. The Rooms are very Clean which reflects well on the Management and Housekeeping. There is no Pool or Resturant. But located close to stores and resturants.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Crossland Economy Studios - Detroit - Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

I appreciate you posting this review. It's always great to hear from our guests. Thank you for your business. I'm happy to hear the staff, location and rooms worked out for you.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Kenya and Ashton are usually the representatives that I normally deal with. They are friendly, helpful and professional. I have been here about 2 years. The prices for the room are very economical and are good for long-term stays. There are locations that are much closer to the company location where I do business with, but they are much more expensive than Crossland and seem to cater toward the larger big business accounts. They did not seem to be as friendly toward me like the people at Crossland. The location is great! You don't have to drive far to get to a grocery store, eating places, drug stores etc. Another good thing is that when I go home and am away more than a week, they set-up my credit card to pay for my room so I don't miss a payment. That is very convenient. I appreciate the staff and what they.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Deborah H

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I am a consultant to the steel and oil industry. Crossland, Livonia was my business home from 2006 to 2009 and I returned in September 2010 and will likely be here another year or two. The Staff is exceptional, lead by Hotel Manager, Kiesha. My room is secure, clean and well maintained. The grounds are patrolled, grass is cut and snow removed routinely and I have been undisturbed due to the diligence of the front desk. Many of the Staff that I met in 2006 are still here, which contributes to their attitude of ownership and pride in their performance. The surrounding area has been revitalized since 2006, with many national retail and restaurant chains within two blocks walk of the Hotel. I truly appreciate the sense of knowing that when I return to my room every evening, there are no surprises and that everything is as I left it in the morning. .

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Crossland Economy Studios - Detroit - Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

I wanted to take the time to personally respond to your review. Thank you so very much for sharing your feedback with us. I was thrilled to hear you stayed with us for so long and your stay was so comfortable. Our hotel team works very hard to ensure our guests feel at home and are taken care of. It looks like we achieved that in your case. Thank you again for your long term business. We appreciate having you as a our guest.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've been at the hotel for over a month for work and have had no problems at all. The prices are great for extended stay rates and I feel it's in a safe area. All of the staff are very nice and courteous and will help you with whatever you need. The hotel manager Kiesha is top-notch and has been very professional every time I've had the chance to talk with her. It's not a Best Western style hotel, more of a motel, but for the amenities vs price it's a great deal. Costco, Meijer, Walmart, Target, LA Fitness are all within 0.5 miles which is great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's rewarding to hear that our staff is taking exceptional care of you. We appreciate your business. It's a pleasure to have you staying with us.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I am currently staying at the crossland studios while working for ford motor co, On recommendation from my brother who stayed here before glad i took his advice. What can i say Its my home away from home. The A++ staff (Kenya,Cory,Ashton,paul and manager Keisha) they don't treat you like a number like some hotels but as a real guest you will always feel welcome. Pet friendly rooms, peace and quiet I never had a problem. . This hotel is in a great location, with lots of shopping centers within walking distance (with gas prices like they are that's a good thing), Meijer, WalMart, Target, la fitness many restaurants too many to mention including a McDonalds in front of the property you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Home away from home A++
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Crossland Economy Studios - Detroit - Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We strive for exceptional guset experiences. It's very important to us that our guests feel like our hotel is a home away from home so it's very rewarding to read your comments. Thank you for staying with us; we appreciate your business.