Days Inn Livonia - Detroit
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2007

Ugh. SO bad it is almost funny- none of the coffeemakers had pots (or coffee- but who needs coffee when you dont have a pot!) They gave my son a room that was occupied already (luckily he heard people talking inside and didnt just go on in!) Generally dirty. Dingy. I agree with the other post about the breakfast- definitely did not count as food! Poor gal at the desk was doing the best she could but there were so many complaints (room keys not working, etc etc) that I really felt sorry for her.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank cebee
Reviewed April 1, 2007

Please do not ever stay at this hotel. You know the kind of dumpy motels where people stay when they are homeless? This was it! I cannot begin to tell you about the horrible condition of this place. From the the outside it doesn't look so bad, but once you go in... beware! I guess the first red flag should have been the sign behind the desk that states once you have checked in , there are no refunds! No kidding! If you get to the room first, you wouldn't want to stay!! Very dirty and run down, unknown crustiness on the phones and carpets, doors and drawers with hand and foot prints, etc. Breakfast was a slice of bread in a baggie or 2 kinds of cereal. Coffee was cold and juice watered down. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your money here.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kalamazootraveler
A TripAdvisor Member
Westland,Mi
Reviewed May 31, 2006

Despite the name this should have been called simply Pitts Inn. the staff were substandard upon my arrival the lady at the desk seemed more interested in playing with her cell phone then welcoming me. despite reservation and prepayment our room was'nt ready so my fiancee and I had to go look around for an hour. when we got to the room the bathroom tub was still unclean. I went myself back out and got cleaning supplies along with dinner. the fridge worked only half the time. the ice machine on our floor did'nt work so I had to go all the way down to the lobby and get ice from there. the elevator was also in a state of constant repair once you would see the panels off the walls then they would be back on again somewhat until the next day where they would be gone again. the continental breakfast was such a joke old stale bagels, half empty cereal bins, unclean counter, etc. our last night the AC went out and did'nt come back on till 4am. if I had'nt had a conference close by I won't have stayed there. Do yourself a favor don't go>

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business